8.7

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Ford Edge:

Jun 062018

Edge

Let me start by saying your sales team was great, made the car buying part of this easy....maybe too easy in that I made a quick decision to buy without researching what complaints there were about this vehicle. I am a home health nurse and traded my Honda Accord in to your dealership as I needed something with more room to store my work supplies while still maintaining decent gas mileage. I have never been more disappointed in a new car. I was so pleased with the service during the purchase. But this car is not what it is claimed to be. They claim 20-29 mpg, which is why I purchased this to stay within a reasonable gas mileage. I am not even getting 16 mpg!!!! the car blows warm air all the time, unless the ac is on. The air also blows a faint motor/gas smell. My rear window squeaks when you roll it down. I can not afford to be filling up twice a week, especially after the amount of money I pay a month for the lease payment. Then today, my steering wheel locked and wont move up/down front/back!!! sadly, I feel I should have listened to my husband and stayed away from a Ford. I hope you can steer my a direction in which this can be addressed. I already have an appointment with a Ford dealership (who happens to be a good friend of ours), but IżżM not feeling too confident at this point.

- Carlsbad, CA, USA