6.4

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Ford Focus:

Jun 212019

Focus

My vehicle makes a grinding sound like tge floor is going to fall out, my gas tell me im 50 miles untill empty and I run out also when I turn my car makes a like a screch sound and also shakes at the same time. My car is getting do hot its melting thr plastic and tire covers to where its rubbing on my tires. My vehicle does not want to catch spped seems like it wants to die.

- Phoenix, AZ, USA

May 032019

Focus

Tires are wearing out on the inside a lot faster. Am on 3rd set the first two sets did this and the dealer said the alignment was fine. I.feel this is a safety hazard as a cursory inspection of the tires looks ok but if you get on the ground to check the inside part the wear will be alarming. I went online to check message boards for this model and numerous other people had the same issue.

- Ventura, CA, USA

Jan 202017

Focus

Left rear driver side tire exploded the entire sidewall of the radial tire Continental contiprocontact 195/65 R1591H M S radial

- St. Petersburg, FL, USA

Mar 082016

Focus

Tire separated on both sides walls at the time the tire made a boom noise. Move to the side of the road. In motion on job in jacksonville.

- Kingsland, GA, USA