6.6

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Ford Mustang:

Feb 152018

Mustang

I had gotten into my car to drive and had noticed my steering wheel came loose from its mounting point. I was able to wiggle the steering wheel back and fourth while stationary and parked, but was able to also do this while driving and while turning it was very loose as well. This happened suddenly as hours prior drove with no problem. Upon visiting the Ford dealership immediately the next day I was told I would have to wait an entire week before I would be able to get an appointment. I had to go home and fix it myself. The nut that mounts the steering wheel was loose and there was almost no factory locktite.

- Nesconset, NY, USA

Nov 022017

Mustang

T he vehicle has been balance the wheels at least 4 times in the last 2 months also replaced both front rotors the vehicle have a vibration on the steering wheel around 50 to 60 miles an hour also have a pinging metal sound when you shift..also a wobble in between 5 to 10 miles an hour a right rear tire was replaced no change the vehicle have only 2200 miles one Ford mechanic feels after confirm my concerns that could be drive line related. Despite my concerns Ford is contacting an engineer to look at the car dont know when even after a mechanic found this.what to me could become a safety issue.contacted Ford Corp still waiting when anyone will fix my car.I am angry of the lack of caring from Ford dealers.there many Ford Mustang owners with this problem.

- St Cloud, FL, USA

Aug 062017

Mustang

Loss of power steering. Steering assist warning light came on. The vehicle was parked. When I tried to pull off I could not steer the car.

- Sylacauga, AL, USA