Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Mazda MAZDA3:

Apr 082019

MAZDA3

On April 8 while picking up my daughter from school on nautilus street in la jolla, pointed downhill on a steep grade, my idling vehicle lost power without warning, I lost control of steering and brakes had to stop the vehicle with the handbrake, the passenger car door was open at the time my daughter was trying to step into the vehicle as the car took off, the door hit the car in front of me breaking her tail light, it took me three tries to get the engine to turn back over.

- San Diego, CA, USA

Jul 302011

MAZDA3

2011 Mazda3 I touring 5 speeds 4 doors.

- Lexington, NC, USA

Sep 132011

MAZDA3 4-cyl

On September 3, 2011 I purchased a brand new 2011 Mazda 3 from Mazda of escondido. On Tuesday September 13, 2011 I started my vehicle and turned on the headlights at which point the power steering light and also the traction control warning lights came on. As I was trying to park my vehicle I noticed difficulty with the power steering. Also, the dsc button would not turn on/off while the light was on. On Monday September 19, 2011 the same two lights came on again. I took a picture of the lights and the odometer reading so we could show the dealer. Due to a prior wrist injury power steering is a must for me.

- San Diego , CA, USA