Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Honda Odyssey:

Feb 252019

Odyssey

After 38000 miles, my steering wheel began to make a clicking/popping sound when turning at a very slow speed, I took it in and the dealer/service center said there was a service bulletin, but it wasn't a safety hazard, also said the van had a similar issue with struts (safety bulletin issued for those as well). Extremely disappointed that a vehicle with this low miles and such a good reputation for quality would have such issues and I find it hard to believe how the steering and struts are not a safety issue. Prior to these issues, my rack and pinion started leaking, which is unheard of at 35000 miles.

- Cincinnati, OH, USA

Oct 062018

Odyssey

I was braking on the freeway driving at 65 mph. When I braked the steering shakes. The car is almost 3 years old with only about 23,000 miles on it. I will take to dealer to get it inspected.

- San Jose, CA, USA

Feb 162018

Odyssey

When driving at speeds higher than 50mph the moment the brake is applied the steering wheel and whole vehicle shakes. The vehicle started doing that after just being driven less than 12,000 miles it currently has 17,890 miles.

- Oak Lawn, IL, USA

Feb 212018

Odyssey

The brake sensor on Honda Odyssey works erratically. It caused an accident for me as the senor never worked even though my car rear ended another vehicle

- Cupertino, CA, USA

Mar 202017

Odyssey

Turning into my driveway I could not stop I pressed the brakes down to the floor but nothing stopped only by hitting our air conditioner avoiding our home. There was still brake fluid but thinking it was the cylinder, no indication or light came on that anything was wrong.

- Mount Pleasant, SC, USA